Dubai - A wonderland of wonders
Dubai is the most loved emirate of UAE. With glittery spiking skyline breaking record norms and culture preserving attractions, Dubai has become a contagious destination. By making visa processes super-convenient and easy, Dubai continues to experience a much heavier footfall. Dubai is one of the most expat-friendly places in the world. Dubai offers a flexible variety of visas to facilitate your visit, education, work, tourism and transit stay.
Dubai offers a 14 days visit visa to its lovers. This Dubai visa comes with a single-entry feature. E-visa has eased the hassles of the Dubai visa application process. 14 days visit visa to Dubai is chosen when you are on a short visit or need to attend meetings. This visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue. The processing time is 24-72 working hours.
Documents required to apply for 14 days Dubai visit visa:
- A coloured scanned copy of your valid passport (A 6 months valid passport is mandatory to apply for a Dubai visa)
- A clear front-facing passport-size photo with any coloured background
At Insta Dubai visa, the visa application process is easy and hassle-free. You can apply for 14 days Dubai visit visa with three simple steps and get a visa at your convenience.
The following steps will guide you on how to apply for 14 days Dubai visit visa:
- Log on to here - Dubai Visa Online (instadubaivisa.com)
- Choose your nationality and current resident country from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- You will now reach a short and clear Dubai Visa Type information table. Click on 14 days (Single-entry) tab and click ‘Apply now’.
- You are now on the Dubai Visa Application Form that requires your details. Please be sure of the information you are providing. You are required to upload scan copy the above-mentioned documents. You can add a number of applicants at this stage.
- Click on Submit and Proceed tab.
- Now you are at the final stage of the 14 days Dubai Visa application process. You must make payment through your visa card, debit card or credit card. Rest assured, you will receive a confirmation of submitting your application on your registered email id.
If you have any issues, our professionals are available 24x7 to assist you. You can leave a message on our chat support or email us at email@example.com
- You will be provided with a reference ID to track your application at Track your Dubai Visa
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a printout of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visas for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional Dubai Visa documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.