In today’s world of speedy lifestyles and convenient options, visitors and travellers are looking for simple and easy (of course, validity is the priority) ways to facilitate their itineraries. When we talk about the superfluous UAE (well known by its most favourite baby, Dubai), a comfortable process for online UAE Visa will make your trip even more amazing.
At Insta Dubai Visa, your online UAE visa is hassle-free and super simple in its process. Our seasoned visa experts who come from densely experienced backgrounds have curated a simple step-by-step procedure of ‘How do I apply for online UAE visa’.
Before we move ahead, the following documents will be required:
- A clear scanned copy of your valid passport ( A valid passport carries a validity of 6 months from the date of entering UAE)
- A clear front-facing angle photograph of the applicant.
Now, just follow these easy and simple steps and you will have your valid online UAE visa at your convenience:
- Log on to instadubaivisa.com
- Choose your citizenship and current resident country from the drop-down menu and click on ‘Go’.
- You will be directed to the Visa Type Information table. This table allows simple understanding of which visa type to choose according to your purpose and duration of visit and nationality.
- When you have decided your visa type, click ‘Apply now’.
- Now you will reach the first step of filling your ‘e-visa Application form’ for UAE. Your basic travel information is required at this step.
- Once you have submitted the accurate information, click ‘Continue’.
- You have reached the second and the final step of your ‘e-Application form’. At this step you are required to fill in your travelling details and upload your required documents. If you need to apply for more than 1 applicant, you can do so by clicking on ‘Add more applicant’ tab. If not, then click on ‘Submit and Proceed’.
- You now are directed to the payment page where you are required to pay. You can find various options for payment. Rest assured, you will receive a confirmation of successful submission of your application on your registered email-id which you have submitted while filling the form.
In case of any query, you can always reach our professional 24x7 chat support team on our website or email us at [email protected]
- You will be provided with a reference ID so as to track your application at http://www.instadubaivisa.com/track-application
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.