In view of promoting tourism, the UAE authorities provide various tourist visas that offer varying stay validity periods per one's requirements.
The Dubai tourist visa price from India is dependent on the type of visa you apply for. You can easily choose the visa types through our website.
Also, if you wish to have an express tourist visa for yourself, you can avail of this facility easily with us.
The Price of Dubai Tourist Visas
You can look for the price of a Dubai tourist visa mentioned below. The cost varies as per the type of visa you choose.
1. 14 days single-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $189
- Visa+Travel Insurance- $288
2. 14 days multiple-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $390
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $509
3. 30 days single-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $199
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $318
4. 30 days multiple-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $445
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $564
5. 60 days single-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $465
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $634
6. 60 days multiple-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $749
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $893
7. 90 days single-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $540
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $739
8. 90 days multiple-entry tourist visa
- Regular visa- $940
- Visa+ Travel Insurance- $1139
Dubai Tourist Visa Types
1. 14 days Single and Multiple-Entry Visa
The single-entry visa is ideal for those planning a short stay in Dubai or the UAE for sightseeing.
The multiple-entry visa is for those tourists who want to go on a holiday spree in Dubai or need to enter and exit the emirate frequently in 14 days. The visa validity for this type of visa is 60 days, whereas the stay validity must not exceed 14 days.
2. 30 days Single and Multiple-Entry Visa
The 30 days single-entry visa can be used by those seeking to spend some leisure time in Dubai.
Those required to make frequent visits to Dubai can apply for 30 days multiple entry visas, which allows one to make regular visits to the emirate from the first entry date. The stay validity of a Dubai visa of this type is 30 days, with visa validity being 60 days.
3. 60 days Single and Multiple-Entry Visa
You can avail of this visa type if you're looking for a medium-term stay (less than two months) to meet someone, indulge in tourist activities, or simply for sightseeing. This single-entry visa lapses once the visitor leaves the country within 60 days.
The multiple-entry visa allows tourists to visit the UAE within 60 days, with visa stay validity being 60 days.
4. 90 Days Single and Multiple Entry Visa
This visa permits travelers to stay in the UAE for various purposes for an extended period. Once the visitor exits, the visa automatically expires.
The visa is also beneficial for those who need to make multiple stops while traveling to the UAE or the nearby countries, as this visa type allows one to stay in Dubai for 90 days or less.
Note: The processing time for the mentioned visa types is between 24-72 working hours.
Pre-Requisites a for Dubai Tourist Visa
One can apply for a Dubai tourist visa by fulfilling the specific requirements mentioned below:-
- Copy of the front and last page of the passport, holding six months validity from the date of the journey.
- Clear front-facing passport-size photograph of the applicant.
- Bank statement exhibiting the required amount in USD or equivalent in any other currency.
- Travel Insurance
- A negative Covid-19 test report taken within the last 48 hours before the scheduled flight to Dubai.
- For the children aged between 0-13 years, a photocopy of the birth certificate is a must, along with other documents.
Steps to Apply for Dubai Tourist Visa
Confused over how to apply for your Dubai tourist visa?
Here's how you can go about it through our website:-
Step 1 Log onto our website, and from the above bar, click on the Dubai Visa Application.
Step 2 Submit all the essential details and upload the necessary documents. Other members or relations can also be added through Add more applicant tab. Once the form gets filled in, click on Submit Application.
Step 3 Learn about the price for a Dubai tourist visa for Indian citizens and make payments via visa card, credit, or debit card to submit the visa cost and obtain confirmation of submission of the application on the e-mail id mentioned in the form.
Extension or Renewal of Dubai Tourist Visa
All types of Dubai tourist visas can be extended for 30 days twice without leaving the country. One can apply for the second renewal before the expiration of the first after submitting the required renewal fees.
Note:- You will be fined for each day of extra stay in the emirate if you fail to apply for the renewal within the stipulated time.
Refusal of Visas
Although our specialists work towards providing you with a visa of your choice in the shortest possible time, it is up to the discretion of the authorities of the concerned country to grant you approval.
Sometimes, the visas get rejected on the following grounds:-
- Incomplete form submission by the applicant.
- Below 13 years applicants seeking visa without an accompanied- parents or guardians.
- Above 75 years applicant seeking visa without an accompaniment.
- Providing false information in the form.
- Applicants with a former criminal background get barred from getting a visa.
- Unable to clearly state the visitation purpose.
- Inadequate funds
- Visas of applicants with an unskilled profession (cleaners, laborers, etc.) are also disapproved.
To avoid such eventualities, kindly ensure that you fulfill the specific requirements of the emirate.
Note: After applying for the Dubai tourist visa, please check the Covid-19 updates and protocols as prescribed by the Dubai authorities to avoid inconvenience in the emirate.
To know more about the price of Dubai tourist visas, ping us at our 24x7 chat options or WhatsApp.
Apply for a Dubai tourist visa now!