Dubai - a place tough to resist and one of the most sought destinations in the world. Travelling to Dubai has become more easy and convenient with the E-visa concept. Dubai is the most loved emirate out of the 7 emirates of UAE.
Who needs a tourist visa for Dubai?
A tourist visa for Dubai is necessary when you are not eligible for visa on arrival or visa-free entry to UAE. A Dubai tourist visa can be obtained for eligible tourists around the world. An E-tourist visa for Dubai applied online is a Dubai E-tourist visa. Both males and females above the age of 21 years apply for the tourist visa for Dubai.
Nationals of GCC countries do not require a visa for entering UAE. They just need to produce their GCC country passport at the immigration.
The validity of the tourist visa of Dubai
Depending on your time for stay and purpose of visit, tourist visa for Dubai is issued for 30 days, 60 days and 90 days with single entry or multiple entries.
Renewing or extending tourist visa for Dubai
Tourist Visas for Dubai can be extended for up to 30 days without exiting the borders of the UAE. You can extend twice only.
Visitors are required to apply for the second renewal before the first renewal expires with a chargeable fee.
In case you don’t renew your visa (any visa), you will be charged a UAE Govt fine on a per-day basis starting from 10 days after your visa expiry.
How to apply for Dubai E-Tourist visa
At Insta Dubai visa, the visa process is an easy 2-step procedure. With paper-free and hassle-free process at Insta Dubai visa, E- tourist visa for Dubai is extremely convenient. Visa executives at Insta Dubai visa come with years of visa experience and expertise in customer handling.
Before we begin with the step by step procedure for applying E-tourist visa for Dubai, the following documents are required:
- A scanned copy of your valid passport (A valid passport is a passport that has a validity of 6 months)
- A scanned colour photo with front-facing angle
Experts at Insta Dubai Visa have curated a simple and easy step-by-step procedure for ‘How to apply for Dubai E-tourist visa’ at Insta Dubai visa. Follow these and gain Dubai E-tourist visa in the minimum time possible:
- Log on to Insta Dubai Visa Home.
- Select your nationality and your current resident country. Click ‘Go’ tab.
- You will be directed to the Visa Type Information Table page. Clear and concise information along with respective required documents is mentioned here.
- You can either select 14-Day (Single Entry) or 30-Day (Single Entry) visa type. Click the ‘Apply’ tab. Your Visa Application form Step-1 appears on your screen.
- Here you are required to fill in your basic details. Once you have filled your accurate information, click on the ‘Next’ tab.
- This is the Step-2 of filling the Application where all your specific details are required. Once submitted, click on the ‘Submit and Proceed’ tab for payment.
- Once you have made your successful payment, a reference number is generated by the website. This number will be useful in tracking your application.
- Rest assured you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on your registered email-id.
- You will be provided with a reference ID so as to track your Visa application.
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- Scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.