Citizens of Jordan who wish to visit the United Arab Emirates require a visa to access the region. Since the online visa or evisa service launch, the Dubai visa application process has paced up and has become easy. The online visa gives people around the world a chance to apply for an online Dubai visa.
For an easy online Dubai visa, experts recommend Insta Dubai Visa. The online application form is pretty easy to fill, and you get 24x7 support regarding the visa services and procedure. Moreover, you receive updates on the status of the application over emails.
We are happy to share the answers to the queries of Jordanian applicants travelling to Dubai.
Q. Does a Jordan citizen require a visa to enter the United Arab Emirates?
A. Yes. Nationals of Jordan require a visa to visit Dubai. You can carry a Dubai evisa to visit the country.
Q. What do you mean by Dubai e-visa for Jordan citizens?
A. Dubai e-visa is an electronic visa that is valid and a visa stamped by the embassy. It is generated online through a website, and the applicant receives the visa through email. The applicant is required to carry a printout of the email containing the visa while travelling to Dubai.
Q. What is the valid stay period with a Dubai e-visa?
A. You get a valid period of 30 days on a Dubai tourist e-visa.
Q. What do I need to apply for an online Dubai visa?
A. Not much is required when you apply for an online Dubai visa at Insta Dubai visa. It would be best if you had the following:
- Valid passport
- Clear scanned copy of valid passport
- Photographs as per Dubai Immigration protocols
- Confirmed airline tickets
- Confirmed hotel bookings
- Credit card or debit card to make online payments for visa services.
- A valid and accessible email address
Q. What is the processing time for an online Dubai visa?
A. You can avail of services as per your convenience and need. There are majorly two types of dubai visa processing- standard and express.
Standard visa processing takes 24 – 72 business hours. In comparison, express service will fetch your visa with few hours. For further information, drop a message at www.instadubaivisa.com.
Q. For how long is the visa valid?
A. The Dubai evisa stands valid for 60 days after the date of issue. You can apply for single and multiple entry dubai visas.
Q. Where can I apply for an online Dubai visa?
A. Click here Dubai Visa to log on. Just select your nationality and destination. The website will direct you towards the process. It is straightforward and easy. The 24x7 chat support team are visa experts who can guide you through the visa process.
Q. Is e-visa a confirmed entry into the country?
A. The e-visa allows you to travel to the country. Upon presenting the e-visa printout to the Immigration Officer, you shall be granted entry to the Dubai.
Q. Can I travel with kids on my Dubai e-visa?
A. You have to apply separate e-visas for other people travelling with you. They will be your co-applicants while you fill your online dubai visa application form. Team IDV provides professional guidance to the applicants.
Important things to consider:
- Make sure your scan copies are clear while you submit or upload. Many visas are rejected because of a lack of clarity of information.
- Photographs should be as per Immigration guidelines. Selfies and covered faces are not allowed.
- You will receive visa status and updates by email. Ensure the registered email address is valid and you have access to it.
- Do not forget to take the print out of the visa and carry it with you while travelling.
- Sometimes additional documents are required in some cases. Submit those documents to avoid delay or rejections.
- Ensure that documents are genuine. Many travellers have been banned because of the submission of fake certificates.
You can refer to our Dubai Visa blog section to know more details on the visa application process and other vital aspects.
Other important Articles: