Dubai is not far from us now. Especially now, when there are budget airlines that fly directly from Philippines to the Dubai. We only require few hours of travel time to visit with our relatives, friends and loved ones for visiting in the United Arab Emirates.
We cannot say that everyone is going there to find a job. There are many people to see the tallest building in the world with 259 storeys, that is Burj Khalifa. Some want to try an off-road experience in the desert, others simply want to experience luxurious shopping, lovely restaurants, desert safaris, beautiful Dubai beaches, nightlife and the UAE lifestyle. Philippine Citizens or so-called Filipinos are required to present a valid UAE Visa to enter the UAE. We’re here to give you a detailed guide for you on how to get a Dubai tourist visa from Philippines.
Get a Sponsor
Sponsors are like a guarantor; they are responsible for dominating you in the country. A relative / family member or friend can be a sponsor. If you do not know anyone in the United Arab Emirates personally, you can try checking your hotel and airline on providing sponsorship. Some airlines such as Emirates Airlines and Etihad Airlines are known for such sponsorship programs.
Types of UAE Visa for Philippines Citizens
Before going into details, you should find out which visa is applicable for you. Know exactly how long you will stay in Dubai and who will sponsor you so that you can choose the appropriate Dubai visa.
With this type of visa, you can stay in Dubai for 14 days, 30 days or 60 days, under sponsorship. Tourist visas are a special category of visas for trips that can be implemented by qualified individual tourists from all over the world. Females below the age of 18 are not eligible to apply for this type of UAE visa unless they are travelling with their parents.
InstaDubaiVisa processes UAE transit visa for 96 hours, is valid for 14 days from the date of issue with a valid Philippines passport and confirmed further bookings to the third destination. You should leave Dubai/UAE within 14 hours or 14 days after the visa is issued.
It is also called short term visa and long-term UAE visa. The short-term visas are valid for 30 days and the long-term visas are valid for 90 days. This type of visa is sponsored by family members, relatives or friends and can be gotten from a sponsor located in Dubai/UAE.
How does UAE E-Visa look like?
Mandatory Documents Required for Philippines Citizens
Getting a UAE visa is quite easy as it can only take a few days. Sometimes, it seems very difficult because you need to provide some documents which are compulsory.
- A valid Philippines passport bearing validity of 6 months
- Scanned copy of your Philippine passport bio page and last page
- A clear front-facing passport size photograph with any colored background.
- Make sure that your travelers’ signature is indicated at the back
- Scanned colored Photo ID
Easy step by step procedure to Apply Dubai Visa For Philippine Passport Holders:
- Go to our online UAE Evisa portal here UAE Visa Online
- Choose your nationality (Philippines) and current resident country from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- You will now reach a short and clear Visa Type information table. Choose your tourist visa type according to your purpose of visit to Dubai. This table will guide you to decide on your visa type.
- Once you have decided your visa type, click Apply now.
- You are now on the 2-Step Application Form that requires your details. Please be sure of the information you are providing. You are required to upload scan copy the above-mentioned documents. You can add a number of applicants at this stage.
- Click on Submit and Proceed tab.
- Now you are at the final stage of the Dubai Visa Online application process. You are required to make payment through your visa card, debit card or credit card. Rest assured you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on your registered email id.
In case you have any issues, our professionals are available 24x7 to assist you. You can leave a message on our chat support or email us at email@example.com
Quick takeaways for Applying UAE Visa
Ques. How much is the Dubai visa fee?
Ans. It depends on what type of visa you need.
Ques. How much time does it take for a Dubai eVisa to process?
Ans. The routine process time is 24 to 72 business hours.
Ques. Can I work with my tourist/visit visa in Dubai?
Ans. No way and please don't! It's prohibited!
Ques. Am I eligible for an Dubai eVisa?
Ans. You are eligible for a Dubai eVisa according to your nationality as only a few countries are permitted. You can check your eligibility here: Check your nationality
Ques. Is an UAE eVisa valid?
Ans. UAE eVisa is as valid as a physical visa which is stamped on the passport in the embassy.
Ques. Can I apply for a multiple entry UAE visa?
Ques. Do I have to have travel insurance?
Ans. It is not necessary, but we always recommend getting one. You will never know what can happen. Do yourself a favor!
Ques. What documents are included under Itinerary details for Dubai visa?
Ans. It will include the flights tickets and the hotel booking confirmation for your stay during Dubai visit.
Ques. How to renew Philippine passport in Dubai or Abu Dhabi?
Ans. Filipino expats in the UAE can renew their passports at two locations: the Philippine Consulate General Dubai or the Embassy of the Philippines Abu Dhabi.
InstaDubaiVisa.com is curated by seasoned visa experts who carry years of visa experience. The website offers the most simple and easy way to apply for a UAE visa. With minimum document submission and notification at every step of the process, our highly supportive 24x7 chat team keeps you updated. You enjoy the most secured website of InstaDubaiVisa.com as it is enriched with the highest protection standards in the industry.