Dubai Visit visa is an approved permit to enter the United Arab Emirates for tourism or visit. The visa is issued to a traveller or visitor seeking to visit the country for tourism. Dubai has gained a top position in the tourism segment globally by introducing online Dubai visas and innovative visa policies.
Dubai Visit visa
Dubai Visit e-visa or online visa is a permit applied online on a visa service provider portal. The applicant fills out the application form on the website and uploads documents. The applicant receives the approved e-visa in the applicant's inbox's registered email address.
We advise applicants to carry a print-out of the same and present it at the Immigration Desk at the airport. Dubai e-visa allows you access to Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Fujairah, Sharjah, Ras Al-Khaimah and Umm Al-Quwaim- the entire territory of the United Arab Emirates.
Dubai Visit visas- Choose wisely
Dubai Immigration department has rolled out various types of visit visas in UAE to cater to the needs and requirements of the travellers. Visitors must go for online Dubai Visit visa for tourism.
- 14 days single entry visa- Applicants can apply for this type of visa for a short visit. The entry permit is onetime. Visa validity is 60 days, and the valid stay is not beyond 14 days.
- 14 days multiple entry visa- Visitors seeking a trip to Dubai when they require entering and exiting the city many times often works best for them. You could be on a holiday spree or have meetings lined up at different intervals. The visa validity stands for 60 days, and the permitted stay is for 14 days only.
- 30 days single entry visa- Many people have plans to stay for a little longer to explore the emirates. If you wish the same, you must apply for a 30 day Dubai visa. With it comes a valid stay of 30 days and a visa validity of 60 days. You can enter and exit UAE just once.
- 30 days multiple entry visa- If you plan your journey so that you have to fly to and from Dubai several times, you must apply for a multiple entry Dubai visa. The visa is valid for 60 days and the stay period is not more than a month.
- 60 days single entry visa- Dubai majorly comprises the ex-pat community. Many times visitors love to spend quality time with their loved ones. In such a scenario, you can always choose to stay for two months in Dubai. The tourist visa comes with a single entry, the validity of 60 days from the issue date and a permissible stay of two months only.
- 60 days multiple entry visa- Many onward travellers or visitors love to visit neighbouring countries of Dubai. Enter and exit Dubai more than once for such plans. 60 days visa with multiple entries works best in such cases. The visa validity is two months, and the permissible stay is two months.
- 90 days single entry visa- Spend quality time with your friends with this type of visa. It comes with a permissible stay of 3 months and visa validity for 60 days from the issue date with a single entry.
- 90 days multiple entry visa- With this type of visa, you can enter and exit Dubai many times within 3 months. The visa validity stands for 60 days, and the valid stay is for 90 days only.
Dubai Visit visa is quick and easy to apply at InstaDubaVisa.com. For further guidance, reach our 24x7 chat support team.
Designed with present-day technology, the Insta Dubai Visa is famous for Dubai Visit Visa services.
A visit visa is recommended for people traveling for business meetings, short conferences, or any medical emergency. With this, applicants staying in different parts of the world can get a travel permit. You can also have complete information about the types of visas through our portal instadubaivisa.com.
Along with this, they can also go in for a visa extension. Visa extensions must be requested prior to the expiration date of the UAE visit visa. The facility of tracking applications adds to the agility of this platform. Insta Dubai Visa can now plan your trip according to your schedule.
Contact our 24X7 support team for any further queries.
The two most important documents that need to be submitted while filling out the application form are:
- A passport-size photograph with clear background
- A valid passport with six months of validity
Both documents must be submitted to get approval for the Dubai visit visa online.
Our portal provides two different types of visa approval service
- Regular service
- Express service
The visa processing time of the regular service is 24 to 72 working hours. In express service, the visa is processed at the least possible time. You can opt for any service according to your schedule and itinerary. Apply for a Dubai visit visa by filling out the application form. Pay your visa fee through a debit or credit card. And rest assured that your visa will be sent to you on your provided mail id.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Insta Dubai Visa has the most significant level of security and data protection. Insta Dubai Visa provides an unrivaled success rate in Dubai visa approvals. Most of our visas are approved in the shortest possible time. Insta Dubai Visa has a highly competent team of professionals with years of experience in visa processing and customer service.
Yes, you may change your information. Kindly reach our 24x7 chat support team or send an email to email@example.com
When you apply for a Dubai visit visa through IDV, we ensure you get the visa in the least possible time, even in an emergency, making the procedure more straightforward and cost-efficient.
A transit visa is required when your onward itinerary requires you to cross the issuing nation. This visa is available to applicants staying for less than 96 hours. They can explore the emirate but must exit the country upon the expiry of 96 hours.
It is recommended that you secure a visa in advance. An applicant may apply for a visa up to 30 days before the date of travel. If you have an emergency, you can apply for a visa with our express service.
Visa fees include all costs, and there are no additional expenses.
A Dubai visit visa is an electronic visa sent as an attachment to the applicant's email address. While traveling to the UAE, applicants must carry the original and a copy of their visa.
Yes, the UAE visit visa is the same for all infants and adults.
This depends on the date of your travel. You can opt for a 60-day multiple-entry visa if your travel date is close. The stay validity of this visa is 60 days from the date of entry. If your travel dates are apart for more than 90 days, we recommend you opt for a 14-day single-entry visa. For any further queries, reach our chat support team.
This visa service gets you the visa in a matter of hours. The Express visa service allows the applicant to obtain a permit in an emergency. Depending on your nationality and itinerary of stay, you can apply for a 14-day, 30-day, or 60-day Dubai visits visa.