Dubai - A Middle-East Cosmopolitan Showstopper
United Arab Emirates is a harmonious troupe of 7 emirates.- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Dubai, Ras Al-Khaimah, Umm Al Quwain, Fujairah and Sharjah. But Dubai is the lovechild of UAE. Contemporary Islamic architecture, futuristic skyscrapers, regal royalty, moonstruck artistic museums, themed parks, larger than life malls and green cities for healthier a lifestyle - you will love Dubai to the moon and beyond. This part of the earth has given and continues to give enough reasons to come and live a flamboyant life. And if that wasn’t enough, inception of E-visa is the icing on the cake - you can't resist your memorable visit to Dubai.
60-days visit visa of Dubai
Dubai offers a 60-days visit visa to its lovers. This visa comes with single entry feature. E-visa has eased the hassles of the Dubai visa application process. 60-days visit visa of Dubai is chosen when you are on a medium-term (within 2 months) visit. This visa is valid for 60-days from the date of issue. The processing time is 24-72 working hours.
Documents required to apply for 60-days visit visa
- A coloured scanned copy of your valid passport (A 6 months valid passport is mandatory to apply for Dubai visa)
- A clear front-facing passport size photo with any coloured background
At Insta Dubai visa, the visa application process is easy and hassle-free. You can apply for 60 days Dubai visit visa with super easy steps and get a visa at your convenience.
In case you have any issues, our professionals are available 24x7 to assist you. You can leave a message on our chat support or email us at email@example.com
- You will be provided with a reference ID so as to track visa application.
- You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
- You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
- You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
- You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
- We do not provide work/job/employment visa for Dubai.
- The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
- In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
- Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
- Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
- A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.
Other Dubai Visa types We Offer
Related Blogs –