Dubai is one such destination that surprises its lovers every time they step on the land. The city has a vast segment of categories to woo travellers around the world. Be it architecture, concept, theme, record-making engineering, mind-bending creations- the list goes on. Dubai sets the futuristic goal. And one of the most ambitious projects the world is looking forward to is the Museum of the Future. This project is famed as one of the most complex and challenging projects ever. Museum of the Future is going to add a golden feather to the architectural cap of Dubai.
If you wish to have a seamless experience for Dubai visa services, apply for an online Dubai visa now at www.instadubaivisa.com. Team IDV guides you for Dubai tours, Dubai tourist places and Dubai holidays.
Museum of the Future is undoubtedly going to be an integral part of Dubai attractions and boost Dubai tourism. Dubai has many museums that allow visitors to learn and experience the rich culture and heritage of the United Arab Emirates. Museums of calligraphy and the beliefs and teachings of Islam entertain visitors and history enthusiasts. In a move to embrace modernisation, the Museum of the Future will be iconic.
WHY THIS MUSEUM
This project is the brainchild of the Dubai Future Foundation. DFF is a foundation of the Dubai government that has been set up to fashion the prominent sectors. Dubai ruler and the Vice-President of the United Arab Emirates, HH Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, is leading the DFF. The concept of the museum took birth as a series of temporary exhibitions in 2014 at the World Government Summit in Dubai. Many dynamic concepts and technologies with sensory experiences in healthcare, food, safety and security have been the showstoppers.
The museum will be a permanent den for breakthrough inventions and will foster fundamental ideas. On the opening of the Musem of the Future, it will be the largest platform to discover future trends and develop futuristic opportunities. If put in simple words, your visit to the museum will make you envision how Dubai sees itself in the future.
THE MIND-BENDING ARCHITECTURE
If we talk about that, one feature that makes this museum stand out from the others is its architecture. Killa Design has fashioned this museum with silver lining and shaped it oval. The museum takes the shape of an endless futuristic eye with a large hole in the center. The structure adds class and sophistication to Dubai’s attractions, iconic landmarks and achievements.
The design of the museum has claimed many recognitions and is LEED-certified. The structure is divided into three parts, the green hill being the prominent one. Along with its architectural intricacy, all the divisions are supported by solid themes. The museum has a green base depicting the earth. The whole idea of raising this structure is a clear message that humankind can blend with its surroundings. Dubai’s love for creativity is evident from the calligraphy theme on the exterior of the museum.
- It is one of the most modern museums built ever.
- Feng Shui concept has inspired the design of the museum.
- The museum glitters at the height of 78 metres and spreads over an area of 17,000 square meters.
- One of the most eye-catching features of the structure is the Arabic calligraphy engraved on its exterior. These are 700 inspiring Arabic words from the poems curated by HH Sheikh Mohammad Bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
- Certified as a LEED-certified museum, this museum has set a benchmark for low carbon structures. Its solar features and minimal water and energy solutions will inspire future developments in the city.
- The museum is cast using advanced 3D techniques.
- Around 900 stainless steel and fibre panels have been used to shape this iconic structure.
- The building has six floors for exhibition purposes and a separate floor dedicated to administration.
- The floors are the only horizontal stretches in the building.
- The museum facilitates parking spaces, retailing, classrooms, auditorium and advanced labs.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE
Your visit to this structure will be different from the visit to the conventional ones. You will notice distinct features, mind-bending concepts of technology and innovations and exciting exhibits. Flying gadgets and shimmering robots will be just a tiny part of this super exciting museum.
The focus of the museum is on:
- The significance of AI (Artificial Intelligence) in enhancing human abilities and mental health is one of the epicentres of the museum.
- The possibility of a human-robot relationship like a human-human relationship will be an essential focal point.
- The influence of AI on decision-making procedures is something to look out for at this museum.
- The Museum of the Future will become a hub for testing, funding and creating concepts for inventions.
- The Accelerator Program of the museum has roped in 15 companies that will flush in high-end innovations for its visitors.
- The museum will hold technology-based events, conferences, meetings, workshops and classes.
The museum is all set to blow you away with its thought of futuristic themes blending with humankind. If you are planning your next Dubai holiday, make sure you pay your visit to this building.