Travellers heading to the City of Dreams, Dubai, have to apply for Dubai visa to enter the city. Visa-seekers have the option of applying for a visa in the following modes:
- Offline- Visa-seekers can physically visit the Embassy or Immigration Department of the United Arab Emirates. You shall be required to carry a hard copy of the documents necessary to apply for a visa in an offline mode. The Immigration authorities can ask for some additional documents, depending on the case. (Which is at the sole discretion of the officer)
- Online- Visa-seekers can apply for a Dubai visa by selecting an online visa service provider. You are required to fill in the online Dubai visa application form, upload the documents on the service provider's portal, and make an online payment for the visa service. The principal advantage of an online Dubai visa is that they can apply it from the applicant's comfort.
InstaDubaiVisa takes the edge off the travelling scenario by providing an online platform for applying for a visa. It gives a one-stop solution to visitors seeking an entry permit to Dubai. A visa to Dubai gives you access to all the seven emirates of the country, United Arab Emirates- Abu Dhabi, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras al-Khaimah, Sharjah, and Umm al-Quwain.
Pre-requisites to an online Dubai visa
Every country visa has its requirements that are in place for travel purposes. These requirements are as per the countries' international ties and diplomatic relations. You must possess:
- Valid passport
Once you choose www.instadubaivisa.com, you can instantly check your nationality and apply for an online Dubai visa. Simply:
- Log on to the website.
- Choose the Dubai visa you need and fill in the online application form.
- Upload documents.
- Make payment and sit back and relax.
The applicant will receive the visa in the registered email inbox. We request you to carry a print-out to the airport as you have to present at the immigration desk.
Benefits of applying for an online Dubai visa:
- Applicants can apply it from anywhere as an internet connection, and a device is needed.
- Easily accessible from any device- tab, phone, desktop, laptop.
- You need not visit the embassy (unless the embassy raises the requirement)
- Online submission of documents.
- Applicants get their approved visa in the registered email id. You need to carry a copy of the same to the airport.
- Trusted travel solutions for visitors.
- Secured online payments.