Without a doubt, Dubai attracts millions of visitors annually. Larger than life malls, mind-bending architecture, luxurious dens to stay and spend quality time and several thematic entertainment zones makes it quite tough to resist such a destination. When you have earned your UAE visa, you get access to all the 7 emirates - Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Fujairah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah, and Umm Al Quwain.
Getting a UAE visa can be very easy if you keep the following tips in mind:
- UAE visa or Dubai visa comes with a simple online application process which saves hassles and time.
- The visa information table at insta Dubai visa is pretty short and simple. At once you can decide and apply the kind of visa you wish to opt for.
- Indians carrying a valid US visa can avail the facility of Visa on arrival at The Dubai International Airport
- Your passport should carry a validity of 6 months.
- The photo protocol which needs to be followed for UAE visa is specific. Make sure the size is 45x35 mm and is front facing with a light coloured background. Face should not be covered.
- Always try to book return tickets or onward journey tickets.
- To avoid last-minute delays, always apply for UAE visa or Dubai visa well in advance.
- Apply for a visa extension if you feel that you will have to stay beyond the stay validity period. You are not allowed to stay after visa expiry.
- Insta Dubai Visa is the most loved choice of travellers heading to the UAE. Highly professional services and support is given to first-timers, routine travellers, group bookings, hotel bookings and airport transfers. Just reach at firstname.lastname@example.org or drop a message in the chatbox. IDV team is available 24x7 to make your travel easy.