A traveller seldom desires for a convenient visa process. Thanks to the super-advanced information technology which is being embraced by various departments, many countries have adopted online visa or E-visa for permitting visitors to their country.
Dubai is the hottest tourist destination amongst the other emirates of UAE. Its world-class futuristic vision and spiking skyline lures thousands of visitors annually. And when it comes to Dubai visa and its related services, Insta Dubai Visa rests with an extremely easy and hassle-free process to apply for an online Dubai Visa.
This blog will cover a very simple and easy way for ‘How to apply for Dubai visa online’ at Insta Dubai visa.
Requirements to apply for an online Dubai Visa
• A coloured scan copy of your valid passport (Your passport should be valid for 6 months)
• A clear front-facing photograph of the applicant (with any colour background)
Your easy and convenient step by step procedure of ‘How to apply for Dubai visa online’ is as follows:
1. Log on to Insta Dubai Visa Home.
2. Choose your nationality and current resident country from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
3. You will now reach a short and clear Visa Type information table. Choose your visa type according to your purpose of visit to Dubai. This table will guide you to decide on your visa type.
4. Once you have decided your visa type, click Apply now.
5. You are now on the 2-Step Application Form that requires your details. Please be sure of the information you are providing. You are required to upload scan copy the above-mentioned documents. You can add number of applicants at this stage.
6. Click on Submit and Proceed tab.
7. Now you are at the final stage of the Online Dubai Visa application process. You are required to make payment through your visa card, debit card or credit card. Rest assured you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on your registered email id.
In case you have any issues, our professionals are available 24x7 to assist you. You can leave a message on our chat support or email us at email@example.com
• You will be provided with a reference ID so as to track your application at Track Visa Application
• You will be notified at every stage of your application that is being processed.
• You will receive your approved visa as a PDF attachment to your registered email id.
• You are required to carry a print out of the same while travelling.
• You are advised to fill in your details accurately so that smooth communication can be carried out.
• We do not provide work /job/employment visa for Dubai.
• The Ok to Board fee is not included in Dubai transit visa price and the same is not applicable in the itinerary India-Dubai-India.
• In the itinerary India-Dubai-India, Dubai tourist visa fees exclude OK to Board charges
• Sometimes, the UAE Immigration Department may ask for additional documents if required.
• Flight ticket copies should be provided 48 hours before departure for processing Ok to Board.
• A scanned copy of your documents should be in .jpeg / .pdf format.
We wish for your safe journey!!!