Any citizen belonging to a country whose visa is not exempted has to acquire a UAE visa to gain access to all the emirates of UAE. For Dubai Visa, you can apply by visiting the embassy or online. For embassy application, you have to physically visit and submit your application along with required documents. But to apply for Dubai Visa online is extremely easy, hassle-free and convenient. It saves a lot of time and paperwork. You can check your eligibility for Dubai Visa online at www.instadubaivisa.com.
What is an eVisa?
An eVisa is an electronic visa linked to the passport that gives you access to a destination.
Am I eligible for an eVisa?
You are eligible for a Dubai eVisa according to your nationality as only a few countries are permitted.
Is an eVisa valid?
Dubai eVisa is as valid as a physical visa which is stamped on the passport in the embassy.
Which eVisa I can apply for Dubai?
You can apply for Dubai Visa online for 14 days, 30 days and 90 days dubai visa with single and multiple entries respectively. These visas are in purpose of visit or business.
What documents are required for a Dubai eVisa?
How do I submit documents for Dubai eVisa?
Required documents are scanned and uploaded on the website providing Dubai eVisa services.
How much time does it take for an eVisa to process?
The routine process time is 24 to 72 business hours.
How do I benefit by applying Dubai Visa online?
The online application process is extremely easy and quick. It saves a huge amount of time and documentation.
Can I apply for more number of applicants? And do kids require an eVisa too?
If travelling with kids, you require eVisa for them too. Mostly you can apply multiple applicants along with your online application. You can apply for friends and other family members too.
What if I have made a mistake in the application while filling?
If you make a mistake in your application, please reach the contact points of the service provider.
How does an eVisa look like? In what form do I receive an eVisa?
You receive your eVisa in your inbox of your registered email-id. You have to carry a printout of the same while travelling and produce it at the immigration desk at the airport.
Are all websites provoding eVisa services safe in terms of data and payments?
Check the security standards of the website providing such services before availing them.
I still have questions. Where can I ask?
Still have queries, read all Dubai Visa FAQs
Read here more insights for Dubai Shopping Festival 2019-2020
Easy step by step procedure : ‘How to apply Dubai Visa Online?’
- Log on to instadubaivisa.com for applying Dubai visa
- Choose your nationality and current resident country from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
- You will now reach a short and clear Visa Type information table. Choose your visa type according to your purpose of visit to Dubai. This table will guide you to decide on your visa type.
- Once you have decided your visa type, click Apply now.
- You are now on the 2-Step Application Form that requires your details. Please be sure of the information you are providing. You are required to upload scan copy the above-mentioned documents. You can add a number of applicants at this stage.
- Click on Submit and Proceed tab.
- Now you are at the final stage of the Dubai Visa Online application process. You are required to make payment through your visa card, debit card or credit card. Rest assured you will receive a confirmation of submission of your application on your registered email id.
Read also: Everything you need to know about UAE Visa
In case you have any issues, our professionals are available 24x7 to assist you. You can leave a message on our chat support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org