A green card holder is a resident authorization proof provided by the US citizenship and Immigration Services to the citizens of other countries. With this card, they can live and work in the USA.
Travellers possessing a green card are welcome to avail Dubai transit visa in case they are having an onward journey to another destination. Holding this visa in a bag, one can have a short stay, attend meetings, enjoy sightseeing, spend time with their loved ones, explore Dubai or other emirates. Insta Dubai Visa offers everything you require and provides a smooth platform to pocket the visa in the best possible time.
Visa validity stands applicable for 60 days, while the stay validity will vary dependent upon the type of visa. E.g. if you opt for a 14 days dubai visa, you can stay in the country for a maximum of 14 days, while if you avail of 60 days dubai visa, your stay can’t exceed 60 days.
Kindly log on to www.instadubaivisa.com and click on the Visa Types tab in the menu and choose the visa as per your need.
Read More: Dubai Visa for US Citizens
Requirements for a visa for Dubai for USA citizens or residents
Things have turned out to be easier for USA citizens or residents in the context of getting a visa. Only the below-cited documents will help you get a visa on the registered email-id:
- Passport or green card validity must last for at least six months before the commencement of the journey.
- A clear passport size photograph of an applicant.
- A confirmed airline ticket to another destination or covering both sides of the trip (some countries are exceptions).
Read More: Dubai Visa for Jordan Citizens
Availability of visa-on-arrival for USA nationals or residents
USA nationals can avail of a Dubai transit visa on arrival bearing the stay valid for 30 days. Along with this, a grace period of 10 days for availing extension is offered.
The residents of the USA can also go in for an on-arrival visa. However, the stay validity will be decided as per their nationality.
Extension on visa for Dubai for Green Card Holders
Visitors with a green card can get an extension for 30 or 90 days. Except for transit or job-seeker visas, the extension applies to the rest of single entry travellers.
Insta Dubai Visa covers multiple countries and caters to the smartest visa services to our customers. What makes us unique is the approval ratio which stands at almost 100%. We also offer round the clock support to our customers.
Read More: Dubai Visa for Thailand Citizens
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- I am a Green card holder desiring to visit Dubai or other emirates. Do I require a visa?
Your nationality will play a significant factor in deciding the requirement for a UAE visa. Please knock us at the helpline desk for thorough information.
- I am a resident of the USA travelling to Dubai. Do I require a separate visa if I wish to visit other emirates?
No, the residents of the USA can travel across all the seven emirates with the same visa.
- If I am a USA citizen, but my wife or child is not. Do they need a visa to travel to UAE with me?
Your wife or child requires a visa or not will depend on their nationality. For detailed information, kindly reach us through 24x7 Chat Support or WhatsApp.
- I am an American willing to visit Dubai. Can I enter Dubai or other emirates if I have an Indian stamp on my passport?
Yes, you are allowed to travel to the UAE.
- I am not an American citizen but a resident of the USA. Can I apply for a Dubai visa before travelling to the UAE?
The background of your nationality will uncover the whole online visa process. To have proper knowledge about it, tune into our 24x7 Chat Support or WhatsApp.
- In how many days can I get a Dubai visa from the US?
We generally require 2 to 3 working days to process the visa application form. However, we also offer Express Service to those who seek visas in the soonest possible time.